01 November 2011

Thirty Rants Hath November

I am entirely and most painfully aware of how much I have neglected my blog over the last two (!) months.

This is my curmudgeonly attempt to set a challenge for myself to reinvigorate my story-telling efforts. What better way than to lash out against the inanities I see about me? There may even be enough time for me to post other things during the month, so I will carefully identify the rants by number.

A friend has suggested that I also embark on a process of documenting the positive things in life. My reply was that I might reserve February for that. (If you don't pick up on why, you may be the subject of a future rant!)

So hang on to your hats (attachez vos toques!) — this is shaping up to be a gripey month. And if ever you have ideas to contribute to my cause, feel free to leave them for me in the comments.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

This is like an advent calendar of rants!

Ken Monteith said...

I hope you find them as tasty as little chocolates!