10 October 2007

Why are the Sensitive Policing Blogs?

It remains quite fascinating to me that someone out there seems to be patrolling and systematically objecting to the content of a number of blogs that I enjoy reading. Take that as commentary on the things I like to read, but I would think that there are enough other distractions on the internet for one to be able to just go somehwere else rather than flagging content as objectionable and forcing it into hiding behind a warning screen.

One of the blogs I have listed on the right side of my page, The Great Cock Hunt, is so well hidden away that clicking on the 'I understand and I wish to continue' button will not even get you in.

In a fit of pique, I tried my own policing activities, searching for intolerant Christian blogs (I don't object to all Christians, just the intolerant ones who wish to foist their faith on us all) and clicking on the 'Flag Blog' button. Turnabout is fair play, no?

I doubt that I had any impact, and I was not committed enough to record the addresses and go back to see. But if you find yourself with time on your hands, may I suggest an entertaining pastime?...

2 comments:

merlinhoot said...

May I recommend Miss Candy's ThePerfectPhallus.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.